Terms and Conditions
- Prices and availability of products are subject to change without notice. Errors on our page will be corrected where and when discovered. Farley Outdoors reserves the right to revoke any stated offer, cancel orders, and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions in any stated offer or price, including after an order has been submitted.
- If your payment has already been processed for the purchase when your order is cancelled, Farley Outdoors will issue a credit to the payment method used in the amount of the charge. Individual bank policies will dictate when this amount is credited to your account.
- If an item is canceled prior to shipping, we will simply cancel the order.
- We do not guarantee a specific cancellation-window. Please submit your cancellation request quickly as possible by phone or email.
- If an order is canceled after the order has shipped, the item will be deemed a return. The customer will need to return the item before a refund can be processed. The buyer will be responsible for return shipping.
Taxes on Items Being Shipped: Orders from Ohio are subject to tax
Shipping and Returns
Free Shipping on Orders Over $100
We are currently offering FREE ground shipping on all orders over $100 within the contiguous 48 US States. $10 shipping fee for orders less than $100.
Shipping rates outside the contiguous US vary.
Wrong Item Shipped
- If the wrong item has been shipped to you, please call and let us know.
- We will send you a shipping label so you won't have to pay for return shipping.
- Please keep all original packaging in premium condition and do not open or use the item in anyway as this will change the terms of the refund.
- Once the item has been received and approved for return you will receive a full refund credited the same way it was paid.
Unwanted Items, Wrong Size
- Buyers have 30 Days from the receipt date to be eligible for a refund.
- Original packaging must be free from damage and contain all original parts and packing materials to apply for a refund.
- Items must be in unused or unassembled, unworn condition. Item must have tags attached from manufacturer. (If you try on clothing, do not wear it outside).
- Buyer must pay for shipping on returned items.
- Certain packages will be taped with special security tape to prevent tampering with products. Tape that is tampered with indicates boxes opened, these will be refused at the dock and are not eligible for a refund.
- All returns must be in original condition to be eligible for a return.
Warranty Issues, Product Quality
- All products ship new-in-box as packaged by the manufacturer.
- Manufacturers are responsible to handle all warranty issues involving parts and condition of items.
- Expected quality or functionality of an item is the Manufacturer's responsibility. We do not guarantee quality or functionality of products purchased.
We strive for 100% customer satisfaction. Please contact us as quickly as possible with any concerns and we will work with you to reach a viable resolution.